Space-saving TV stand with scratch-resistant glass base. Cables are routed out-of-sight through the tubular column.
Minimalistic design paired with maximum enjoyment. This TV-Stand from the Just by Spectral series focuses on the essentials, but delivers the whole package: a classy stage for screens and it lets cables disappear in the buffed and then sealed aluminium column.The sturdy foot base is made of scratch-resistant clear or black glass and gives stability. The glass surface is extremely scratch-resistant, easy-to-clean and hard-wearing.
Easy to install. Easy on the eye.
- Glass base alternatively in black or clear glass
- TV-stand without soundbar mount
- TV-column in finely ground aluminium
- Hard-wearing and easy to clean surfaces
- Ideal also for smaller rooms and corners
Soundbar integration:for TV's only
- VESA standard:200x200 up to 400x400
- base footprint:61 x 36 cm
- TV size:for TV 's up to 65''
- dimensions w × h × d :61 × 96,8 × 50cm - die Höhe ist bis zur Mitte der TV-Halterung und kann bei der Montage in einem Bereich von +/- 8 cm in der Höhe variiert werden.
- max. total load:40 kg
- max. load TV mount:40 kg
- max. load glass base:20
Delivered compact and easy to set upThe TV-stand is compactly packed in a practical flat pack box for delivery to your home or for collection from your specialist retailer. Thanks to high-quality screw connections with embedded metal threads, setting up is uncomplicated and can be done in a few minutes, even for laypeople. Of course, detailed instructions for assembly are included.Does the TV-mount of this stand fit my TV?
Finding the right TV mount for your device requires three important factors: the VESA standard for mounting, the TV weight for maximum load-bearing capacity and, of course, your own requirements.What is the VESA standard and which VESA standard do I need?
The VESA standard determines the spacing of the threaded holes in the back of the TV. Your new TV wall mount must be compatible with these distances. You can either find the dimensions of your device in your manual, or you can easily measure yourself using a standard ruler. The dimensions correspond exactly to the VESA standard in millimeters. Example: 400 x 400 mm corresponds to VESA 400x400.