The Silver 100 is a serious audiophile speaker capable of producing remarkable resolution, from the most intricate musical scores to the loudest rock concert, with superlative ease. High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.TECHNOLOGY
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
- Unique RST Cone profile for best diaphragm rigidity and lowest distortion
- Proprietary-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast-polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology ensures linear transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors for maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically-optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Ultra-low-profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings ensure clean visual styling when fitted
- Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes.