- Built to celebrate musicality – Our most detailed integrated amplifier.
- Hand-picked components – hours of listening to select only those that sound the best.
- Twin Toroidal Transformers – huge reserves of power for consistent tonality.
- Cambridge Audio proprietary Class XA Amplification - no audible crossover distortion.
- Ready for digital – built-in DAC with digital inputs including TV ARC and Bluetooth aptX HD.
'[Edge A is a] stunning new integrated amplifier. Cambridge Audio has long held the reputation of making affordable giant killers. In its 50th year, it made its own giant, and even that is still a giant killer in its own right.'
UNITED KINGDOM, 2018
Our most detailed integrated amplifier.
Edge A is made to celebrate musicality. Riffs, phrases, percussive rolls – take in every detail of your music thanks to its dynamic setup. Effortlessly powerful, but with incredible depth, the overall sound is breath-taking – like you’re sat in the recording booth with the musicians.
100W RMS into 8 Ohms; 200W RMS into 4 Ohms
<0.002% 1kHz at rated power (8 Ohms); <0.02% 20Hz – 20kHz at rated power (8 Ohms)
<3Hz – >80kHz +/-1dB
- S/N RATIO (REF FULL POWER)
Input A1-A2 (unbalanced) 380mV RMS
Input A3 (balanced) 47k Ohm; Input A1-A2 (unbalanced) 47k Ohm
Balanced, Coax S/PDIF, TOSLINK, USB Audio, Unbalanced, Bluetooth, Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Speakers, Preamplifier, Headphones (impedance of between 12 and 600 ohms are recommended)
USB Audio Class 2.0 supporting up to 32-bit 384kHz PCM, or up to DSD256
4.1 (Smart/BLE enabled) A2DP/AVRCP supporting formats up to aptX HD
16/24 bits, 32-96kHz
16/24 bits, 32-192kHz
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
150 x 460 x 405mm (5.9 x 18.1 x 15.9\")
Edge A Integrated Amplifier; 1.5M Power Lead; Edge Remote Control; 3 x AAA Batteries; Bluetooth Antenna; Edge Link Cable; Edge A User Manual