Now in MK3A form, the Silver has undergone significant upgrading since its introduction in 2002. When first launched, the arm received widespread acclaim for outperforming high end arms, but at a fraction of the cost.
Silver has a wide range of strengths which make it a great all rounder. Highly musical, it tracks dynamics accurately and gets right into the groove of the music. It has a natural tonal balance with excellent transparency and fine performance at both frequency extremes. A superb all rounder at a giveaway price, it has no obvious weaknesses and represents the first step on the high end performance ladder.
To understand more about tonearm buying, and the importance of tonearms in system hierarchy, see “why your tonearm really matters” . This explains why Origin Live arms have cutting-edge performance and provides an in-depth explanation of many facets of their design.
All critical items employ advanced alloys and innovative techniques.
• Single-piece aircraft alloy tube with special stub for improved counterweight rigidity
• Robust, highly specified bearings, housed in an advanced decoupled yoke
• High grade Internal Litz wiring with upgrade external cable and RCA plugs
• Integral VTA adjustment
• Fits all Rega armboard cutouts - old style threaded base or new 3-point mounting
• Optional SME adaptor, for easy fitting to any SME armboard. LP12 armboard also available
Innehållet kan inte visasAktivera funktionella tredjepartstjänster