Nuvo® P300 Player Preamplifie
Embrace more opportunities, explore more options, with the Nuvo P300
Player Preamplifier. Designed to connect with the latest A/V equipment,
the P300 delivers the expansive streaming variety and stunning quality
of the Player Portfolio to specialized power components. Maximizing
performance, while integrating fully and easily into a Player Portfolio
system, the Player Preamplifier takes Legrand’s flexibility to the next level.
• All your favorite music is right at your fingertips with easy
access to networked computers, streaming Internet Radio, and
even audio content stored on an Android or iOS device.
• Compatible with Legrand’s other Nuvo Player Portfolio products for
a truly custom, easily expandable system (up to sixteen zones).
• Supports both wired Ethernet and wireless 802.11n
configuration options adding flexibility for any home.
• Includes 802.11n wireless capability and utilizes both 2.4
and 5 Ghz bands, for fast signals and broad coverage.
• Connect to storage devices, analog equipment, or home
theater receivers through the unit’s audio line-in, line-out, MiniTOSLINK
fiber optic digital input and output, or USB ports.
• Manage your music via the convenient wall-mounted
P10 keypad or wirelessly from the palm of your hand
with free apps for your Apple or Android device.
• Attractive contemporary industrial design discreetly fits into small spaces.
Streaming services subject to geographic availability.
Line Input 1 - TRS 3.5 mini TOSLINK Combo Receiver
Line Output 1 - TRS 3.5 mini TOSLINK Combo Receiver
USB 2.0 Connection (Type A) 1
Local Area Network (LAN) 1 - RJ45
Supported Audio Formats
Music Files (via USB or network): MP3
Internet Radio: Pandora
Playlist Support: WPL
LAN (Wired Connection) 10/100base-t Ethernet
Wireless Connection MIMO, 2 TX + 2 RX Channels
Wi-Fi Alliance CERTIFIED™
Line Output - Digital:
Sample Rates 44.1 KHz-192KHz
Bit Rate 24B
Signal-to-Noise Ratio at rated output >120 dB SNR
Line Output - Analog:
Output Level 0-2.0 V RMS
Output Impedance 5 Ohms
Signal-to-Noise Ratio, rated output >100 dB SNR