- High Speed (18 Gbps) 1080p 3D compliant HDMI cable
- Supports 4k TV, HDR and deep colour
- Ethernet/audio return
- Supports all HDMI audio formats
- Die-cast gold-plated plug
- Silver-plated oxygen free copper signal conductors
- Re-designed, reduced length HDMI plug for easy connection to wall mounted screens
- Ultra flexible 4.5mm cable for ease of installation
- Available in 0.75m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths
- Also available in 5m, 8m and 10m lengths with larger gauge conductor (8mm dia)
This HDMI cable has been specially designed to produce a high quality picture and to make installation as simple as possible.
To obtain the best results from this cable, please follow these instructions:
Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
Connect the cable so that the print on the cable reads away from the source component.
The C of Chord should be nearest the source.
Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug.
Route the cable away from speaker cables and power cables.
If this HDMI cable is to be installed or routed within a wall or cavity please test the cable with the components you wish to connect in order to ensure compatibility.
The HDMI performance standard is one of the fastest-moving in our industry. HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) cables carry high-frequency signals alongside a 5-volt DC electric supply. These complex multi-purpose interconnects tend to be longer than most other cables in a system, with the possible exception of speaker cables.
Today’s high-technology house contains many devices producing high-frequency (HF) noise. Cables often act as aerials picking up this noise. Unfortunately, the longer the cable the better aerial it becomes. These unwanted high-frequency signals can penetrate unprotected cables and end up on the signal earth. To preserve these delicate signals, all Chord Company HDMI cables feature high-efficiency HF screening to minimise the noise pick-up.